Specialty Resources Group
An Elite Private Investigation Firm
EMEMPLOYEE BACKGROUND & DUE DILIGENCE INVESTIGATIONS
WHY CONDUCT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS?
First and foremost, you should run background checks to help keep your clients, your employees and your business safe. Lack of background checks, or poorly done background checks, can lead to embezzlement, theft of physical and intellectual property, sexual harassment and a host of other negative consequences.
WHAT ARE THE COMPONENTS OF A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION?
At Specialty Resources Group, we offer a customized menu of services and inquiries especially tailored for the particular individual employee, executive, contractor, or prospective client. Our services include:
· Background information including verification of identifiers, previous addresses, telephone numbers, and emails
· Verification of previous employment (Conducted in concert with client’s Human Resource department)
· Criminal & Civil background checks in every county the subject has resided for a client specified period of time
· Federal Criminal & Civil checks
· Identification of all business and corporate entities and civil database research on each business entity
· Identification of all real property
· Verification of educational degrees and professional licenses
· Credit history report (with subject consent and release)
· Social Media inquiries to identify any derogatory or contradictory information